Thursday, June 5, 2008

An idea for Amazon

I always need lots of reading material when I travel. I usually don't read it all but I like to have it with me. I prefer traveling with newspapers and magazines because I don't have to carry them back home with me. And somehow dirty laundry is heavier than the clean stuff it used to be when I packed it (go figure). So it's nice to throw away my reading material and have a lighter bag (or room for gifts) on the way back.

For this trip, I didn't have enough magazines I liked so I took 2 books. It's clear by now that I will finish neither.

So I think it would be nice to have an Amazon Kindle for rent. I could load it up with what I want and it wouldn't weigh any more no matter how much I put on there. Maybe Amazon could work with airlines, travel websites and hotels to have that offered when people make a reservation.

No comments: