Friday, June 20, 2008

A good photographer

Two years ago, when my eldest son had his bar-mitzvah, we hired a photographer. It was a great experience, she was fantastic to work with and I was very pleased with the results. Yesterday she asked me to write a recommendation that she could post on her newly redesigned website. I was happy to do it.

But I really found her to be so fantastic that I want to post here as well.

Her name is Audrey Lee. She has a real artistic eye which I think is a nice addition to the usual humdrum approach to taking portraits or doing events like weddings, bar-mitzvahs... She is super nice. And she made it from Manhattan to Jersey during a monster blizzard when a third of my guests couldn't.

She is awesome. If you need a photographer you need to talk to Audrey.

audrey.lee@gmail.com
http://www.audreyleephotography.com

No comments: