Monday, December 22, 2008

Kudos to T-Mobile

I've been a T-Mobile customer for 7 years. I had 3 phone lines so I was a pretty good customer. But I've decided to switch to AT&T. I'd really like to get an iPhone. Plus, I get a hefty discount because my employer has a nice arrangement with AT&T.

I ported two of my phone lines to AT&T. I only left my own number with T-Mobile because I'm waiting to see if Apple releases a 32gb iPhone in January. Anyway, I called T-Mobile to switch my rate plan to the cheapest one they have in anticipation of leaving them entirely. I told the rep that this is what I was doing.

And he was really gracious. He behaved exactly as I would have wanted. He said he was sorry to see me go, that he understood I had my reasons and that if I chose to come back to T-Mobile I would be well taken care of.

Classy!

No comments: