Monday, October 13, 2008

So close!

On my way home one evening, I passed this pickup. The signs on the back were so remarkable that I stopped to take a picture.

Now that's a pretty big deal. I stopped on my way home after a full day's work before having dinner to look at this truck because I thought the signs were so cool.

I wanted to call the owner just to let him know. But I couldn't find the phone number! Ouch!!!

The next day when I saw the truck again, I walked around it and found the phone number on the side. But this was because it was on my way home. Otherwise, it would have been gone and off my radar screen forever.

If you're going to create a remarkable sign to generate buzz, make sure people who respond favorably know how to find you. Otherwise your sign is just a sign and not a new business generator.


No comments: